In a new article entitled “Is our self nothing but reward?“, Georg Northoff and I discuss the potential relationship between reward and self. We explore these notoriously challenging concepts in an attempt to suggest ways in which brain researchers from each field might benefit by considering the other.
Northoff G, & Hayes DJ (2011). Is Our Self Nothing but Reward? Biological psychiatry PMID: 21276963
- RT @RRocheNeuro: Sending out this request again - can anyone think of any historical Irish or Irish-based figures in the history of neurosc… 7 hours ago
- Congrats @tessavirtue and @ScottMoir !!! ⛸🥇🇨🇦 16 hours ago
- RT @RMCarpiano: Mental Illness and/or Violence: Another nice analysis by @picardonhealth. I wish he got more attn from US audiences, as he'… 2 days ago
- Hometown-> undergrad 14 km Undergrad-> grad school 3480 km Grad school-> PD1 3387 km PD1-> PD2 5342 km PD2-> resear… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @picardonhealth: Following the money: Why do 28 patient groups want to prevent Health Canada from lowering drug prices? by @KCroweCBC ht… 2 days ago