In a new article entitled “Is our self nothing but reward?“, Georg Northoff and I discuss the potential relationship between reward and self. We explore these notoriously challenging concepts in an attempt to suggest ways in which brain researchers from each field might benefit by considering the other.
Northoff G, & Hayes DJ (2011). Is Our Self Nothing but Reward? Biological psychiatry PMID: 21276963
- RT @Neuro_Skeptic: Unreliability of fMRI Emotional Biomarkers blogs.discovermagazine.com/neuroskeptic/2… Brain responses to emotion stimuli vary within indivi… 22 hours ago
- So much yet to learn about psycho-/socio-pathy (conduct & antisocial personality disorders) google.ca/amp/s/www.thea… 1 week ago
- I assume you two know this well? @mtwstevens @cscottjazz twitter.com/cmadan/status/… 1 week ago
- But a trumpet IS a horn...(?) twitter.com/cmadan/status/… 1 week ago
- RT @micheleveldsman: 3D printed developing brains. The smooth one is 29 weeks #neuronight https://t.co/9bydd3CoxI 1 week ago