In a new article entitled “Is our self nothing but reward?“, Georg Northoff and I discuss the potential relationship between reward and self. We explore these notoriously challenging concepts in an attempt to suggest ways in which brain researchers from each field might benefit by considering the other.
Northoff G, & Hayes DJ (2011). Is Our Self Nothing but Reward? Biological psychiatry PMID: 21276963
- RT @mbeisen: #marchforscience #marchforsciencesf https://t.co/Dtz8rRbdeu 17 hours ago
- A tremendous loss to the world and affective neuroscience :( twitter.com/anesam98/statu… 4 days ago
- @BWJones @ElCidBarett @bradleyvoytek linux/windows 10 dual-boot :) 1 week ago
- Of course! Humans have a wonderful history of making all pleasures illegal/immoral. twitter.com/rkgoyalmd/stat… 2 weeks ago
- Some open access research on mental health. #depression #worldhealthday #LetsTalk biomedcentral.com/p/world-health… https://t.co/hIb9ML9iaD 2 weeks ago